Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 13

Day 13: Home. That’s the only thought that has been on my mind. This morning was crazy. Packing and getting everything that was given to us turned in so people can use it for years to come. We woke up way to early but we had to be all packed up by 11. A little after eleven am we are headed off to Dry Falls. This is our last stop before home. In the Bandwagon we talk about our experiences and how we can’t believe it’s already time to go home. It all seems surreal.
We arrive at Dry Falls and look over the pretty view. Then we stayed there and blogged for an hour or more. This is our last blogging spot, how sad. Everything seems to be our last. I am shocked to see that I’m sad about going home, but I’m also happy. Not only have each and every one of us learn something new about some sort of education but each of us also learned valuable skills. Patience and responsibility, those are two skills I can proudly say I have approved on.

The moment I see my mother, I am proud to be home. I ran to her arms spread wide. It was all an amazing experience visiting other reservation like our own, but nothing beats the reservation I live on. A place; where I can call it my home. I have learned that I can make a difference. I just have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment